- 20 lengths including diving and completion of stage 8 swimming
- Ability to perform at least 2 out of 4 competitive strokes proficiently
- Enthusiasm for swimming
- 8 years and over
- Completion of ASA stage 8 and above
- Tuesday 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday 5pm – 9.30pm (differing sessions depending on group)
- Friday 8:35pm – 9:35pm
- Sunday 8.30am – 9.45am
As a club we compete in two team galas and and have a group of members who compete in ASA licensed meets.
Swim England registration of members is as follows:
- Category 1 – a member who can train at a swimming club and represent a club at team galas
- Category 2 – a member who can train at a swimming club, represent a club at team galas and compete in ASA licensed meets
- Category 3 – volunteer
If you are interested in joining, or have a query, please complete the membership form using the link below, or you can do this online using the Membership Form quick link at the bottom of this page.